Win a 5-day, 4-night, all expense-paid trip
for two to New York City.
Raffle to be held November 1 - December 10, 2017
Prize includes roundtrip airfare, 4 nights hotel in the heart of Times Square, Dinner at The View, Broadway show tickets and Guided Tours of NYC Top Attractions (see full details below)
The raffle winner will be posted here on December 11th, 2017.
Tickets: 1 for $10, 5 for $45 or 10 for $85! Click here to buy tickets online (Colorado residents only)!
- Roundtrip airfare for two on Southwest Airlines from Denver, CO to New York City plus transfers from NYC airport to Hotel
- 4 Nights (one room) in The Edison, centrally located in the Theater District and a New York Travel Magazine critics’ pick
- Dinner for two at The View, atop the Marriot Marquis and NYC”s only rooftop revolving restaurant
- Two Broadway show tickets (will reserve when trip is won)
- FREEDOM Comprehensive Tour - Ground Zero 911 Memorial & Statue of Liberty (This tour combines both along with a walking tour around the site of the former World Trade Center Twin Towers (Ground Zero) and of historic Lower Manhattan. The walking tour portion ends at Battery Park where you’ll board the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. Your tour guide will escort you around Liberty Island, providing interesting facts and stories about the national monument before you become one of the privileged few to enter inside her hallowed museum and pedestal. Does not include tickets to climb the statue’s 354 steps to the crown.)
- Freestyle NYC Pass 5 Options + 72 Hour Tour (Uptown, Brooklyn hop-on, hop-off tours plus a Night Tour) PLUS! Choose* any FIVE of the following Top NYC attractions*
- CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Sightseeing Ferry
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not (Includes LaserRace)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- One World Observatory
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access tour
- Central Park Horse and Carriage (Minimum of 4 people per carriage. Can be redeemed at 56 West 56th Street. No reservations required)
- Central Park Guided Walking Tour
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Guided Bike Tour
- Bike and Roll Inside Central Park Tour (reservation required)
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour (reservation required)
- The TOUR (reservation required)
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- El Museo del Barrio
- 9/11 Tribute Center
- New York Historical Society
- Brooklyn Museum/Botanical Garden
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop : 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
- MoMA PS1
- Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant (Near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch or Dinner at Bill's Bar and Burger (Downtown - 85 West Street btw. Albany St. & Carlisle St.)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street & 50th Street
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Planet Hollywood
- $25 towards lunch or dinner at Buca di Beppo
- NYCFC (New York City FC) - Major League Soccer(redeem at stadium Ticket Customer Service at Gate 4)
- Major League Baseball Game (Mets or Yankees)
The drawing will take place at St. Andrews United Methodist Church, 9203 S. University Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO 80126 on December 10, 2017 around 4:30 p.m. Being present for the drawing is not required, and does not increase your chance of winning.
On-line raffle is limited to Colorado residents. On-line sales will end on December 9th at noon. All on-line purchasers will receive a confirmation e-mail immediately with a follow-up e-mail that gives the purchaser the raffle numbers that they purchased. Volunteers will transfer the purchaser’s information (Name, address, phone number and e-mail) to a printed raffle ticket that is exactly the same as the tickets being offered byRocky Mountain Arts Association (RMAA) members. These tickets will be put into the raffle drum on December 10th at St. Andrews.
The winner will be notified by phone and email and complete applicable tax forms. The winner and winning ticket number will be listed on this webpage by December 11th and will remain on this page for 30 days after the drawing. Click the Rules section below to learn more.
The Rocky Mountain Arts Association raffle license number is: 2017-11608
The prize must be accepted as awarded, unless otherwise stated in the Rules or as deemed necessary by Rocky Mountain Arts Association and upon approval of the Colorado Secretary of State. The prize winner must be eligible holders under the Rules and Applicable Law. If a prize winner is found not to comply with the Rules or Applicable Law, then the corresponding prize may be forfeited and retained by Rocky Mountain Arts Association.
The prize will be awarded to the individual named on the winning ticket. Initial prize notification will be prompt via phone and email to the prize winner to the phone number and email address as given by the purchaser. Prize draw results will also be posted within 24 hours at www.rmarts.org.
The winner must claim his/her prize within thirty (30) calendar days of the applicable drawing date. In addition to telelphone/e-mail, the winner will be notified by U.S. Postal Service Certified Mail, return receipt requested. The notice will include information regarding the prize won, a contact person’s telephone number and the time and place where the winner may claim the prize. If a winner fails to claim a prize within thirty (30) calendar days of receiving this notification, Rocky Mountain Arts Association may retain the prize.
A prize will not be awarded if either the purchaser or the holder were ineligible to purchase or hold the ticket under the Rules or if they provided false or misleading information in connection with the ticket’s purchase. In this event, no additional drawing will be held and Rocky Mountain Arts Association will retain the prize won with the ticket.
Must be 18 or older to participate. Winner does not need to be present at the drawing to win. Winner responsible for applicable tax liability based on the value of the package. Rocky Mountain Arts Association staff, board, and their household members are not eligible. Sorry, no refunds. All proceeds from the Raffle benefit the Denver Gay Men’s Chorus. Thank you!